தமிழிசை விழா 2017
தமிழ் பாடும் குழந்தைகளுக்கான ஒரு மேடை
on August 27, Sunday at Mahatma Gandhi Center, Ballwin, MO 63011
Program Sponsored By
Intention of the rules is to provide opportunity and to be fair for all participants.
- All songs must be in Tamil. Lyrics in other languages are not allowed.
- Duration of the song must not exceed 4 minutes.
- Bhajans are not allowed.
- Recommendations for selecting Tamil Songs: திருவருட்பா, தேவாரம், திருப்பாவை, திருவாசகம், சீறாப்புராணம், இயேசு காவியம், அகநானூறு, புறநானூறு, சிலப்பதிகாரம், பாரதியார், பாரதிதாசன், தமிழிசை மூவர் - முத்துத்தாண்டவர், அருணாசலக்கவிராயர், மாரிமுத்து, பாபநாசம் சிவன், ஊத்துக்காடு வேங்கடகவி, பெரியசாமி தூரன் etc.
- Upon submission of this registration form, the program committee will review the song selection and ask for changes if the song doesn’t adhere to the guidelines provided here. For this reason, please do not wait until the deadline to register your group. Program Committee’s decision is final.
- Song changes are not permitted after August 12 unless initiated by the program committee.
- There must be minimum of 2 vocalists for a song. All vocalists must sing during the song.
- Participant Age: 5 years and above.
- Changes cannot be made to the participant list after August 12.
- A participant cannot perform in more than one song.
- Participation is free for TSM members. Each non-member must pay a one-time event fee of $10.
- Participants are encouraged to wear traditional attire.
- Registration deadline is Saturday Aug 12, 2017 at 8 PM. Registration will be closed after that date. Spot registration is not allowed.
- The program will be held on Sunday August 27, 2017 at 2:30 PM. Venue: Mahatma Gandhi Center - 727 Weidman Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011 (Top floor)
- Performance sequence will be decided by the program committee. Program committee’s decision is final in case of any conflicts.
- Please arrive on time to know the sequence. Group with late comers will be asked to perform at the end of the program.
- In order to encourage the performers and to maintain the program quality, please manage the young kids in the audience efficiently.
- Please avoid walking around in the middle of a performance as it will distract the vocalists.
- Outside food is not permitted in the venue.
- Snacks, Coffee and Tea will be provided by TSM at the end of the program.
- All performers will be recognized with medals and certificates at the end of the program.
- We hope you will stay with us till the end to encourage all the performers.